Dragon Age II Discussion
1. She stays and is taken to the circle
2. You take her and she dies.
But 1st option allows her to be available later.
2. You take her to the Deep Roads, and bring Anders with you, and she (and/or Carver) will join the Grey Wardens.
This also makes her "available" as support later.
As far as I can see, Bethany/Carver are the only one who doesn't have a unique specialization skill tree, probably because they only remain with you for a short time. Bethany, however, is far more useful than Carver with her creation tree, and plus in my opinion, her personality is much better than ungrateful/*****ing Carver.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Group Health
+ 9 more options