Dragon Age II Discussion
- Create a dummy save by starting a new game.
- Pick the class that is the same as the current one your using.
- Once you have full access to your abilities during the "fake" story, pause and type runscript zz_dae_debug.
- Select Plot Jump -> Core/Critical Path -> Prologue -> Jump to Gallows
- Add your Sibling(Bethany or Carver) and Aveline so you can listen to their dialogue and have them fight with you.
- Save the game.
- Load your current/original save then unequip everything from your main char i.e. armors, weapons amulets etc.
- The Save the game.
Now the complicated part:
- Using the GFF editor open your current/original save.
- Then click File and select New View. You should have a new window open.
- On that new window. Open your dummy save.
- It should look like the image below.
- Now on each window:
Expand the following sections until you see the EQUIPMENT ITEMS:
- It should look like the image below:
- On the original/current save you should only have 0 instead of 0, 1, 2, 3 and so on. Its like that because you have unequiped everything.
The copying bit:
- On the dummy save right click the number "1" from SAVEGAME_EQUIPMENT_ITEMS then select Copy.
- Now go back to the Original/Current save window and right click SAVEGAME_EQUIPMENT_ITEMS then select Paste.
- You should have the same thing as the screenshot below:
- Repeat the steps until you have all the numbers or until its the same as the ones from the Dummy save.
- Once you done it close the Dummy Save window.
- On the ORIGINAL/CURRENT Save window. Click File then save to save it.
- Run the game and load the save file that you just edited.
Thats it. You should now have the fake champions armor with original stats.
P.S You can also get the Fake Champions Weapon by replacing the "0" from the Original/Current save by the "0" from the Dummy Save.
[Edited by darwish2k8, 3/13/2011 3:49:12 PM]
To be honest, the way of editing the rewards.gda is much faster and simpler than this.
You just need to find the quest you're doing, cut and paste the codes for the armor, finish the quest and ta-da, you've got it.
There is also a way to modify item stats.
[Edited by Jednou, 3/13/2011 7:04:03 PM]
Holy Mother of God. :| I love you mate. Seriously.
A lot of codes to look through though.
[Edited by owlet, 3/13/2011 7:44:57 PM]
Ok so how would you go about actually using one of the codes from that list in game? is it similar to the first? basically what command do i have to type before i type in one of the codes? or are these codes not for the console?
Yeah you need to use the rewards.gda file to get the items you want. Put the codes on the line of a quest you haven't finished. Do the quest and you'll get the items.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Group Health
+ 9 more options