Test Drive Unlimited 2 Cheats
EDIT: The trainer does work, but you must not activate it at the start menu. As soon as the game loads (after the launcher) hit F1, don't wait till the movie loads, or the press start menu appears.
[Edited by kurisu, 7/3/2011 6:12:52 PM]
How did you get the Steam one working? The trainer doesn't even recognize the game running. Are you using the older version?
not sure all of the fuss here about the trainer not finding game or not working.
1) if you are trying to activate the trainer from the game LAUNCHER then of course the trainer won't work..
here's how i do it:
1) start the trainer
2) start the game
3) press PLAY on the launcher. game launches.
4) at the screen where it says 'press START to play', press F1
5) trainer says 'trainer activated'
6) press START to enter the actual game
7) drive forward a bit and press F1 and the car zooms
i tested also pressing F1 to activate the trainer when the game window first pops up, and also waited until i was inside the game after driving to activate and the trainer works doing it that way also.
so if there are still problems, it's either:
1) you are not waiting until the game actually launches (i.e. TestDrive2.exe is not running)
2) you are activating at the LAUNCHER and not in the game
3) the trainer is being blocked by your antivirus, anti malware, firewall, or some such thing and is being prevented from injecting in to the game or even accessing it.
i cannot think of any other problems that could be going on-
1) I start the trainer
2) I start the game (within steam and i tried the .exe in steamapps)
3) I press PLAY on the launcher. Game will launches.
4) at the screen where it says "press START to play" I will press F1 but than..nothing happens. There is no sound that says "trainer activated".
When I switch to the trainer with alt + TAB and press F1 there is
a message, but a bit to fast for my eyes
Edit: Ok...I got it. Works fine when you start the trainer as admin -.- sry...
[Edited by Lowscreen, 7/4/2011 10:44:38 AM]
Edit 2: Freeze Timer dont works fine. When i push F6 it will be freezes the time...but when I deactivate the option the time dont start at the point i activate it. Shows than the correct time not the cheated one. When I drive through the finish line with activated option the game will not go on.
[Edited by Lowscreen, 7/4/2011 11:11:36 AM]
Edit 3: Money cheat sets the money still to negative
[Edited by Lowscreen, 7/4/2011 11:46:59 AM]
And for those of you who say that the trainer is still setting your balance to a negative number - that's because you aren't running the game in offline mode, it does it if you're in online mode
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.