Harvest Chill - Quest - Cheat Happens Off-Topic Discussions Message Board (Page 1)
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
     TRAINERS       REQUESTS       GAME REVIEWS       GAME WALLPAPERS       BOARDS
-OR-
 
     
  MESSAGE BOARD LINKS:   SIGNUP    |    BOARDS HOME    |   MY FAVORITE BOARDS    |   NEWEST POSTS    |   MY THREADS  
 
OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS MESSAGE BOARD
 
   
SEARCH BOARDS:  
SEARCH THIS BOARD ONLY  
SEARCH HEADERS ONLY  
 
           
   Page 1 of 2     First Page     Previous Page     Next Page     Last Page  New Topic New Topic    New Poll New Poll    Post Reply Post Reply    Help Help   
 
 MESSAGE BOARDS >> OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS
 Harvest Chill - Quest  
 
 
Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.

Send a PM to insomniac
AUTHOR
insomniac
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 39464
Posts: 4354 
Joined: Jan 06, 2005   
Last visit: Sep 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 19, 2010 7:38:38 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

It takes you a moment to gain your bearings as you wake up with a jolt in a cold sweat. You find yourself in the loft of a barn, your bag and clothes are here, but you can't remember how you came to rest in this loft.

Suddenly, you hear a woman screaming from the field outside.

What do you do?

I'll take the group consensus, failing that, the answer I like best. I'll update at the very least once a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait...Who are you again?
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
AdmiralAckbar
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 
User #: 564175
Posts: 1412 
Joined: Nov 11, 2008   
Last visit: Dec 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 19, 2010 8:42:16 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Turn off the lights, put on my ear plugs and go to sleep.

...either that or I take my magical fire-throwing boomstick and go out and investigate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wifey of AdmiralThrawn

/--\

OMG! Blitz, look! That Amumu has 4k health and is fed as hell. Better grab him when everyone on our team is around you!

BEEP BOOP!
Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.

Send a PM to insomniac
AUTHOR
insomniac
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 39464
Posts: 4354 
Joined: Jan 06, 2005   
Last visit: Sep 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 12:29:22 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

There are no lights in the loft, although it looks like dawn is about to break outside.

Between the jolt you woke up from and the scream, sleep seems impossible right now.

You do not possess a fire-throwing boomstick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait...Who are you again?
Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.

Send a PM to LordVenator
ELITE
LordVenator
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Croatia 
User #: 323436
Posts: 2803 
Joined: Nov 01, 2007   
Last visit: Dec 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 12:50:32 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Look for any kind of a weapon and possibly a torch and go investigate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On wings of history they turn from home, to live eternally sky bound they roam!
In all of history, never before was more owed to so few!
Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.

Send a PM to Degari
V.I.P.
Degari
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Australia 
User #: 890900
Posts: 252 
Joined: Jan 05, 2010   
Last visit: Jun 08, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 4:39:20 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Try and see things from the loft before grabbing a weapon and going to investigate. And a torch would be nice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
... at night :3
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
AdmiralAckbar
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 
User #: 564175
Posts: 1412 
Joined: Nov 11, 2008   
Last visit: Dec 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 5:14:38 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

 quote:
 originally posted by insomniac:

There are no lights in the loft, although it looks like dawn is about to break outside.

Between the jolt you woke up from and the scream, sleep seems impossible right now.

You do not possess a fire-throwing boomstick.

Well I'm a dwarf scientist/tinker/alchemist and I have invented lights, dwarven ale that aids in sleeping and have bought a fire-throwing boomstick from E-bay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wifey of AdmiralThrawn

/--\

OMG! Blitz, look! That Amumu has 4k health and is fed as hell. Better grab him when everyone on our team is around you!

BEEP BOOP!
Moderator

Send a PM to forty-two
MODERATOR
forty-two
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends
  
User #: 98666
Posts: 5851 
Joined: Nov 19, 2005   
Last visit: Nov 25, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 7:48:17 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

could you further describe the left?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
/--\
Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.

Send a PM to insomniac
AUTHOR
insomniac
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 39464
Posts: 4354 
Joined: Jan 06, 2005   
Last visit: Sep 18, 2014
Posted: Dec 20, 2010 8:34:45 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Looking around, you find a hand scythe hanging on the left wall of the loft. You quickly climb down onto the barn floor and peek out the open door. An oxen is wondering loose on the edge of the field, it is dragging it's harness on the ground. The bountiful field of grain in front of you is chest height and ready to be harvested. There is a small wooden house roughly 300 yards to the right of the barn. Dawn is just starting to break over the trees.

Inventory
Hand Scythe

[Edited by insomniac, 12/20/2010 8:36:11 AM]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait...Who are you again?
Page 1 of 2     First Page     Previous Page     Next Page     Last Page
Go to page: 2 
All times are (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Current time is 7:10:27 PM
Return to Off-Topic Discussions Message Board 2951 users online.   2775 guests / 176 members.
 
     
 
 
Trainer Troubleshooting Guide        Cheat Terms and Tutorials        Anti-Virus Notifications        Site Help / FAQ        Submit Cheats        Our Friends and Affiliates        About Us
      Copyright © 2001 - 2014  webworks, LLC  All Rights Reserved    -   DISCLAIMER    -   PRIVACY POLICY    -   TERMS OF SERVICE