LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Off-Topic Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 7 of 8   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
Queenie's Roleplaying Extravaganza
 
Degari  posted on Jan 07, 2011 3:45:45 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Degari
V.I.P.
Yes.

*takes small bag and envelope*

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't find out until evening.

 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Jan 07, 2011 8:49:33 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
*emerges near to Degari and Nic*

We must make haste, there was a ruckus earlier and despite all my attempts to dissuade them, the city guard is actively searching alleys and the dark and normally untrodden corners of the city searching for a murderer. It would be unfortunate for us to be tangled up with this mess just because of this meeting taking place within this dark alley, don't you think?

*Shrugs to let my cape drape down over my shoulder to conceal my arm as I walk up and place a kiss on each of Nic's cheeks* I am glad you are safe, mother. Father would be upset should any harm come to you whilst he is away.

*gently slips a note and a few coins into Mother's pouch*

I received that by messenger today, Father said the coin is to be split between us, but I daresay I don't need much of it at all, so I gave you most of it. He also said that the sealed note must reach your eyes only, and that it should be read, then disposed of completely.

 
QueenNic  posted on Jan 07, 2011 10:39:37 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to QueenNic
V.I.P.
*embraces Degari* Good work, as always.

*turns to Foxxie* Go to your father, and try to return with accomplices. I doubt he will come himself.

*opens the envelope, reads through the letter then burns it*

I must depart, the Borgia are sending someone to meet me, you two would be wise to leave before they get close.

 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Jan 07, 2011 2:01:06 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
Yes mother, of course.

*Deftly ascends the nearby buildings and begins the long trek to a messenger's office first, paying the fee and sending the messenger off with a note to Mother*

There, now that the message is en route, I can head to Father.

*Makes my way to the city gate, rents a horse with which to travel to Father's meeting spot*

 
Degari  posted on Jan 08, 2011 1:21:45 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Degari
V.I.P.
*nods and leaves, entering a nearby building and exiting moments later, dressed as a normal commoner*

*blends into the crowds, making my way to my hideout, buying an apple along the way*

 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Jan 08, 2011 5:15:48 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
*purchases a small meal of bread and cheese with sliced meats and waits at the meeting spot as instructed, waiting upon Father's messenger as I idly munch upon the food with small sips of wine from a flask*
 
AdmiralThrawn  posted on Jan 08, 2011 6:02:37 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to AdmiralThrawn
CRAHSYSTOR
*surveys planet from the bridge of his Star Destroyer*

Captain, 36 orbits, please. Use that time to gather what local info you can. Find some middle-of-nowhere spot as close to the target city as possible that can remain unobserved. I shall descend to the planet at 1200 hours.

 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Jan 09, 2011 8:16:41 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
quote:
originally posted by AdmiralThrawn

*surveys planet from the bridge of his Star Destroyer*

Captain, 36 orbits, please. Use that time to gather what local info you can. Find some middle-of-nowhere spot as close to the target city as possible that can remain unobserved. I shall descend to the planet at 1200 hours.

((Umm, Thrawn, Queenie specifically instructed to stay within the bounds of the theme and time period. Sorry to say, but I doubt Star Wars happened so close to our time and so close to the Milky Way that Thrawn's star destroyer could survey 15th century Italy =P

Just saying, the giant floaty text littering the galaxy did say "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...")

Page 7 of 8   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 1:11:18 PM