Sims 3, The - Late Night Discussion
As for Infinite Lifetime points...I don't know what happened or if they changed the code from The Sims 3 original (minus expansions) but doing Infinite Lifetime points gives EVERYONE 1 million points in the family...while it works...I just would have liked the option to SELECT who gets the most points...anyway to change this Phoenix?
As for "Slow game speed down" I really did not want to test this - even though I made 2 backups of my save file ....not even sure what the problem is...but the last version didn't make the game slower....(which I think is cool) but it seems like it can be extremely problematic or make it on forever...
Let me know Phoenix Also once again, kudos on making this to begin with. It's not an easy thing to do
I feel it necessary to mention I'm on Windows XP, no firewalls, bridge forwarded to the ports and allowed anything via the .exe, no windows firewall, and finally read the instructions very closely.
UPDATE: Did Game Slow...VERY VERY buggy. I did that (Have all expansions - but only WA is digital so i Don't think that matters), but doing this literally makes everyone slow-motion. Furthermore, turning it off does not work and pausing, you can still see them moviinnggg alllll slowww motionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I thought this was supposed to slow down the time increments...but this appears to slow the game, like a speed hack.
UPDATE 2: Nvm about Update 1...apparently your option is SUPPOSED to do that...lol ...who knew
[Edited by Tnor, 11/2/2010 3:56:04 AM]
2) Slow game thing is perfectly safe. It simply works with the built-in speed feature of the game. This one just forces it to go the other way and go slower than normal. There's zero chance of this one doing anything bad to saves etc. If just one option in the trainer is 100% working, 100% clean and so on, it's this one.
Also, it's easy to turn this option off. Simply hit the hotkey again and then use the normal game speed buttons to set it to something else. Done.
3) About the trainer activation sounds. It already has some. A series of higher-pitched bleeps for activation and then a series of lower pitched bleeps for deactivation. I've never had any issues hearing them on any game over any music/SFX etc. If you can't hear them and it's a problem (to me even if you don't hear 'em, it's not the end of the world) then something is amiss with your setup. Perhaps the game sounds are ramped up whereas the standard windows stuff is lowered from normal (Vista/Win7 has seperate application-specific sliders for volume).
I can't find anything to fix with it. It works here. I'm also receiving hardly any feedback from anyone else, so either it's working for them, or people are just leaving/ignoring it and not bothering to post. Can't do much else at this stage.
I can confirm that the needs option is not working and that's the only thing i needed (also i've been following this board ever since the first trainer released)
The only thing that it is ever worked for me is the first trainer release that locks up skill gain. Here's a detailed information on the game version:
- Late Night Version and Region: 6.0.81.009001.
- And the rest (Original Sims3, World Adventures, High End Loft, Ambitions, and Fast Lane Stuff is patched using the current latest patch e.g 1.17.60 for the original, etc)
And what i done so far to test:
1. Continue a game (the save game is not corrupted because of the first trainer because i made a backup save). And the needs always fulfilled isn't working even after waiting for a while until my sims faint because of lack energy and also suffering from starvation (while the rest like adding money, inf. lifetime reward point and slowing game speed are working but the only thing i need is needs always fulfilled so i never use the other option ever since the original the sims 3 trainer came on CH)
2. Start a fresh new game with the sims 3 data already in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 in Bridgeport and choose a premade household without creating new sims/chars. And the needs still not working
3. Start a totally fresh new game (Documents/electronic arts/the sims 3 ... deleted) in Bridgeport and choose a premade household without creating new sims. And needs still not working
4. Uninstall all the sims 3 including Expansion Pack and Stuff Pack, reinstall then update all the sims 3 game to the latest patches/updates and do all the above and the needs is not working.
5. Just to make sure, i ran the Late Night EP once again but this time instead of starting new in Bridgeport, i started at Sunset Valley and choose a premade household instead of creating new sims/chars, and needs is still not working
p.s All the above was tested first using original exe (clean installation) and later tested running the game with "fixed exe" because someone said a few posts back that the trainer works when using "fixed exe". But it doesn't work for me
An as a side note, I'm running Vista SP2 with UAC Disabled using the offline key auth when running the trainer ... also this is the only trainer that isn't working (the needs always fulfilled). The previous trainer for all the previous EP / SP works fine without problem (the needs always fulfilled i mean)
[Edited by Slvrbuu, 11/2/2010 11:25:50 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem