Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Some that I've came across include:
- Game freezes completely, either when exploring or during the load screen.
- When climbing near rocks, mountains, etc. you can get stuck and it becomes impossible to escape.
- Characters walking into walls or through things.
- Side quest characters dying randomly and becoming unable to complete the quest and it doesn't inform you.
- Characters turning against you for no damn reason.
- Flying insects becoming stuck at the bottom of a mountain and not being able to fly upward.
Feel free to include any that you've encountered.
At least there is some reality to it.
But I feel FNV is shorter (I only had it since midnight last night) its all the walking you do that takes up most of the game time. But there is a lot of places to find and visit no doubt quite a lot of side quests, and of course depending on how you want to be from the start, good, bad, evil or neutral.
But I have came across blowflies in the ground bug, people with horrible set path's to run and walk, the AI's pathfinding when attacking is bad also and they do end up being shot into stone walls :P (very rarely I may add though).
Some of the conversations are unforgiving and can easily ruin your faction rep with others. So you have to be careful on what you choose to say sometimes.
But.... I like new things like the extra perks you gain from just doing things, 1000 kills on random things = more damage dealt to everything, forgot the perk name but something around the grim reaper name.
[Edited by DABhand, 10/21/2010 5:29:50 AM]
No, I mean some guys just attack you when you try to finish a quest, I can't remember which one though.
I found this guide on how to solve this issues. It fixed it with the new .dll file.
[Edited by GiGaMoG, 10/21/2010 4:56:32 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem