today i engaged in a huge debate a small time gamer who's a typical DADDY'S SON, says that Altair is Ezio's Father. When i said that he is not and it's Giovanne; he replied "have you watched the video when desmond had an illusion watching altair having sex at the largest viewpoint with maria? Clearly you haven't played the game with full concentration."........ Finished the game twice and i am dying to put a seal on his face. I have some questions regarding this and i am eternally grateful to the ones helping me on this:
1) Who is the mystery woman in desmond's dream ? 2) What's her relation with Altair ? 3) How does Ezio fit into this ? 4) What's the relation of Maria Auditore With Altair ? 5) Is Altair Ezio's Ancestor only or someone close ?
1) I don't know. 2) Love it would seem. 3) I'm guessing Ezio's great great great grandfather was born then. 4) Depends, whether if it's Ezio's mother's or father's side that is linked to Altair. (but since it's Giovanni* who gives you the armour, I'm guessing it's his father's side) 5) I believe he's Ezio's ancestor.
Also, you shouldn't have posted this here, this game has a board...
The two are seperated by roughly 300 years. Altair had the apple of eden at the end of the game. We should probably assume that if Ezio was his immaculate baby born after 300 years, the apple, along with being an assassin would be a huge part of his life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I rock. /--\
1) Her name is Maria. She was Robert De Sable's decoy in the last city mission. Altiar refused to kill her. Coupled with what we see in the AC2 flashback and the drawing of her in the traditional Templar knight kit in Altair's codex, we can safely say she is a Templar.
3) Ezio is most likely a descendant of that union.
4) Maria Auditore's relationship? Most likely she's just the man who married Altiar's descendant Giovanni. Perhaps she is Altiar's descendant, but given Giovanni's assassin skills, it's unlikely.
Unless of course you mean the Maria I mentioned above. In which case, see above, again.
5) Altair is Ezio's ancestor. Altiar was born in 1165, Ezio in 1460-something. If Altair was Ezio's father, he'd have been at least 300 years old when Ezio was born.
Edit: that stuff I said about the single-line mention about how Altair had not found "her" was someone else, not Maria.
Edit 2: did some research: Maria joined the Assassins after a battle in Acre where the Templar attempted to escape.