1.If unicorns DID exist, why would they not exist? Because they DID exist. - In the past.
2. What is Laughter? - SLaughter without the "S".
3. In a world of only Red, what is blue? - It's still blue.
4. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? - An anti-social, insomniac who never learned to walk, but can only run.
5. How many torches does it take to reach the brightness equivalent of a million candles? - 42
6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right? - I. (BTW, S has no vertical line of symmetry.)
7. Why is it that no matter how much force you put into closing your eyes, it never makes a sound? - Sounds need vibrations. What vibrates enough to produce a sound when you blink?
8. What does an animal with eyes on each side of its head actually see? - Whatever signals the eyes send to its brain.
9.What word is impossible to write? "Wrong"
10.Are dinosaurs extinct? - No. The chicken.