NOTE: IF YOU TRY TO DO THIS, YOU PROB. CAN'T FIT IT ALL ONTO ONE POST UNLESS YOU JUST PUT THE NUMBERS WITHOUT THE QUESTION.
1 . What is more difficult for you; looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The second one.
2. Think of the last time you were really angry?
I get angry a lot. Often while driving.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call.
Who would you call?
4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
(C) Would you be afraid?
A) I wouldn't tell a soul.
B) Hang out with my friends and family.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
Love. Can't really have it without trust...
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I'd save the dog. **** my boss, that's a legit excuse.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her?
It wouldn't happen in the first place. But if it did, yes.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Would you?
This is stupid. Sure.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I like to think so.
11. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let him go because of work shortage, and he is the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to
support and no other means of income.
Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
I'd like to say yes, but if it happened tomorrow, I can't guarantee it.
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Definitely the loving back.
13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
14. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I told my mom like a couple of hours ago.
But the sexual type of love? Never.
15. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would it be?"
I'd probably still be going under the alias of "DarkGoku"...
16. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Nah, just kidding. Nobody. It's nothing. The two most valuable things I own are my car and my laptop.
17. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I'd attempt it, if no one more qualified was around.
18. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
19. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would it be?
I'd move out.
[Edited by moderator forty-two, 6/13/2010 10:06:49 PM]