2. Everyone will observe forum etiquette.
Use common sense! Treat other members (even new ones) the same way you want to be treated (If you happen to a masochist, you're on the wrong site). This does not mean that you cannot get verbally medieval on someone's ass, however, you better have a damn good reason to having to resort to harsh language towards another member. Swearing like you were drunk is not acceptable at anytime. Trolling will eventually get you banned. If you must flame (and the flame is warranted), be smart, witty, and creative about it. Generally, you will never go wrong by being nice, mature, and polite to other users (yes the new ones too).
There are some ground rules:
- Tasteless jokes that offend someone's race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion are not acceptable.
- DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE SCREAMING!
- Please post in the appropriate forums. We do accept that some games just do not have fans and you are more than welcome to ask questions about a game in General Discussions.
- If you bump an old thread, you better have a good reason for doing so. If the user who bumped it did have good reason for bumping the thread, it will remain unlocked.
- Do not be a drama queen. Our moderators delete, edit, and ban for good reasons. If you have a dispute, use the PM system instead of acting like a 5 year old having a tantrum. If you were not banned for the original moderation, you certainly will be for the fit you throw.
- Please use the search function on the boards (it is on the Message Boards home page) before making a topic. Someone may have already made it.
Fix it or we're going to have problems.