Cheat Happens Blog Comments
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
     TRAINERS       REQUESTS       GAME REVIEWS       GAME WALLPAPERS       BOARDS
-OR-
  SAVE 25% ON A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP WITH PROMO CODE "CHULIFEPROMO25" -- SHORT TIME! [ close ] 
 
 
 
    NEO7'S BLOG COMMENTS  
   Page 40 of 200     Previous Page     Next Page      Last Page
 
 
 How am I one of the top subscribed?
 Darkish
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/15/2011 4:49:37 PM - Report Post    edit post

I don't even post blogs.

   
 
 
 When a mod locks a topic
 latios_power
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/15/2011 11:02:38 AM - Report Post    edit post

The reasoning is between the moderator and the person being moderated and may not be posted in public. If you're neither, then it really isn't any of your business.

[Edited by Neo7, 8/15/2011 11:03:06 AM]

   
 
 
 When a mod locks a topic
 latios_power
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/15/2011 7:22:09 AM - Report Post    edit post

When users sign up, they should read the Terms of Service before checking "I agree to them"

We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:

Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services;
Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Services;
Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our site for any reason;
Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our site;
Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site


   
 
 
 A Date in the Mosque!!!
 dbhackerz
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/14/2011 8:01:12 AM - Report Post    edit post

@iNTANGiBLE:
Dating does not mean marriage nor does it mean a formal relationship. It is possible to go with a girl who's just a friend on a date.

   
 
 
 I'M BLACK
 Darkish
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/11/2011 11:11:18 PM - Report Post    edit post



   
 
 
 A horrible excuse
 Latiosmaster47
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/10/2011 9:32:31 PM - Report Post    edit post

"I do not speak English."

It was said perfectly without accent.

   
 
 
 Not amused at all.
 xxjjrockerxx
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/10/2011 10:35:43 AM - Report Post    edit post

Just reply with "lol u mad cuz bad"

   
 
 
 woahhh it's august
 lamile
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/7/2011 8:29:06 AM - Report Post    edit post

English BBQ is not Korean enough.

   
 
 
 It's been a long time coming...
 Bes
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/5/2011 11:55:18 AM - Report Post    edit post

The standards for reviews isn't all the high. 80% of the rejections are people posting or asking for cheats or updated trainers. The other 20% of the rejections are like 1 or 2 sentences of how the game is the greatest thing in the world. The worst review I've seen was:

"This game really good. Go buy now."

   
 
 
 woahhh it's august
 lamile
Neo7
Moderator
Send a PM to Neo7
MODERATOR
User # 475
posted: 8/4/2011 10:06:46 PM - Report Post    edit post

You should introduce the island to the wonderfulness that is Korean BBQ

   
   Page 40 of 200     Previous Page     Next Page      Last Page
   Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200 
 
     
 
Trainer Troubleshooting Guide        Cheat Terms and Tutorials        Anti-Virus Notifications        Site Help / FAQ        Submit Cheats        Our Friends and Affiliates        About Us
      Copyright © 2001 - 2014  webworks, LLC  All Rights Reserved    -   DISCLAIMER    -   PRIVACY POLICY    -   TERMS OF SERVICE