1.If unicorns DID exist, why would they not exist? - Because they're just horses.
2. What is Laughter? - A reaction to something contradictory or signal of acceptance
3. In a world of only Red, what is blue? - In a world of only red, what is red?
4. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? - A river
5. How many torches does it take to reach the brightness equivalent of a million candles? - Depends on how big the torch is.
6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right? - I, or noon in all caps
7. Why is it that no matter how much force you put into closing your eyes, it never makes a sound? - Vacuums?
8. what does an animal with eyes on each side of its head actually see? - A big blind spot in front of and behind it's head
9.What word is impossible to write? - Impossible
10.Are dinosaurs extinct? - They aren't not extinct.
[Edited by Latiosmaster47, 3/17/2009 8:29:08 AM]