Well I feel like replying anyway. If you want to end it...disable the comments.
So...in the words of MC, h3re w3 g0 ag4in!
1) I think it made perfect sense in reality. The atheist is claiming that 2+2=4, and is correct. The other person is claiming that 2+2=infinity, and is incorrect. Now instead of educating the other person to get the right answer, the atheist simply tells the other person that he is wrong and claims superiority over the mentally challenged person.
2) Oh, well if it was meant to be symbolic, then you should have stated that earlier. Now that it is clear that it is symbolic, it makes more sense now. True, you can argue all you want, but it won't be right if it's not. The definition of right and wrong is what we are struggling over, so your "symbolic example" is actually pointless.
3) You say that I have been brain washed because I am American? Perhaps it is you who have been brain washed...such immature accusations.
4) Um...whoever told you that God lives in the sky is wrong. Clouds live in the sky. ...God is in Heaven.
5) Well what's wrong with the word "idiot"...that's kind of a pointless accusation and I think you are now struggling to find something to throw at me....lol...I can't say "idiot" because I believe in God...how ignorant of you.
6) Ah yes...the normal Atheist. Instead of educating me on "the realms of logic and rationality"...you tell me to educate myself. Typical.
7) Instead of claiming superiority over people and telling religious people that "they are wrong"...why don't you go ahead and educate me properly. Tell me how a "big bang" came out of now where, then had the atoms crash together and over 15 billion years create everything we have today.